Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Trying not to stress....

Our final homestudy is Thursday. I have been cleaning for 3 days....My house is pretty close to immacculate. (Now if we can only keep it that way for two days!)  I am not stressing about the homestudy, I'm stressing about the money. I know I shouldn't. God has provided thus far. In fact, we recieved another donation on Sunday in the amount of $550, but we just recieved an e-mail with the total amount owed on Thursday--$3100. We have $2800 in the account.  We can take $300 out of our savings, so we are alright for Thursday, but then, we have paperwork that we have to do which will cost almost $1000 and another $3500 will be due at the completion of the paperwork. I am trying not to stress....I know God will provide, as He has thus far, but it is still difficult! So...please pray for us that God will provide the funds for us and give me strength to make it through the next few months as we work through the stacks and stacks of paperwork. I can't wait to get through the paperwork and get our approval so I can begin the REAL waiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment