Monday, September 20, 2010

Wow! Another step closer!

Wow! That is about all I can say! We recieved another check today toward our adoption costs--$600. I am overwhelmed by God's faithfulness and by people's kindness. This check was from someone we hardly know, but they have adopted two children and they understand where we are coming from! Thank you so much! I really believe that God must want this child to come home to us soon. We are planning on adopting a child between the ages of 4 and 6, so I can't help but wonder where he or she is today and how he or she is being cared for. Does he or she have enough food, clothes or clean water? Does he or she have someone to hug and say "I love you?" Is he or she in a safe place? I  am praying for God to protect our little one and send someone to care for him or her until we can bring him or her home to be a part of our family. I really just want to get through all these piles of paperwork for our dossier and get our homestudy done. Seeing the money come in confirms it to me that God is in this and He is going to provide the way. With every check that comes in, we are one step closer. From what I can figure, we still need about $1,200 for the completion of the homestudy, the first $200 in country fees and the filing of the intial paperwork with the government. Thank you so much to everyone for their prayers and financial donations to help bring our child home from the orphanage!

No comments:

Post a Comment