Thursday, October 6, 2011


Well....we are still waiting. Waiting to hear the news of whether or not this little girl will be our daughter. It has been 2 weeks today since we sent in our letter of intent to adopt her. The waiting gets harder every day!!! I have learned through the amazing world wide web that there is another family wanting to adopt the same little girl. They adopted her best friend 3 years I am thinking that maybe the Philippine government will have that family adopt this little girl. I am fine with that. I really am. I want what is best for everyone involved. I just don't like to wait. And please...for the sake of the little girl, make a decision so she can go home to a family. She's been in an orphanage for all her life! * sigh* Unfortunately, I know that if we are not the family chosen for this little girl, then there will be many more months of waiting. Pray for me....I really don't do waiting well.

No comments:

Post a Comment